Favorite rap songs

i hate when people says that rap sucks and if ya'll made a thread about rock and roll and that sh*t you cant even hear wat the f*ck their talkin about you get your panties all in a bunch so i dont even want to hear that sh*t

the only rap i will listen to is 2pac, some by dmx, a little snoop, dr dre, and i think that is it. i try and not listen to it.

X2
Favorite Tupac songs: Krazy, Hit em up, Picture Me Rollin', How do you want it
Favorite DMX songs: Where the hood at, X gon give it to yah, we right here, Party up
Dr.Dre: Forgot about Dre, The Next Episode
Eazy-E: Gimme dat nutt, Eazy Duz it, Still Talkin' sh*t
Ice Cube: Today was a good day, You can do it, Gangsta rap made me do it
N.W.A.: f*ck the police, Straight Outta Compton, Real Motherf**king G's
Notorious B.I.G: Big Poppa, Why Am I dying to live (featuring Tupac), Spit yo game, Suicidal Thoughts
The list goes on but those are my favs.

X2
Favorite Tupac songs: Krazy, Hit em up, Picture Me Rollin', How do you want it
Favorite DMX songs: Where the hood at, X gon give it to yah, we right here, Party up
Dr.Dre: Forgot about Dre, The Next Episode
Eazy-E: Gimme dat nutt, Eazy Duz it, Still Talkin' sh*t
Ice Cube: Today was a good day, You can do it, Gangsta rap made me do it
N.W.A.: f*ck the police, Straight Outta Compton, Real Motherf**king G's
Notorious B.I.G: Big Poppa, Why Am I dying to live (featuring Tupac), Spit yo game, Suicidal Thoughts
The list goes on but those are my favs.

HIT EM UP !!!!

Best tupac song ever,period.

Metal and classic rock FTW! The only time that i listen to rap is when im trying to get pumped up b4 a football game or something, otherwise its not my style

i dont listen to much rap,but i really like the song No Matter What from TI. I listen to reggaeton, no its not that gay reggae music from jamaica. google it AND NO IT DIDNT ORIGINATE IN PANAMA,MOTHAFUCKING BASTARDS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. it originated in PR. lol

Ice T - O.G.
Ice Cube - check yourself remix
Eric b and Rakim - dont sweat the tecnique
cypress hill - kill a man

f*ck soulja boy toy

Pretty much anything after tupac and biggie's death is sh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense to you "rapper fans" but every statement made about new rap is true... It sucks. We only have 2 rap radio stations and all of the people who listen to good rap (me and a few others) wouldn't beleive the gay crap that comes out of the speakers... One time they got soo desperate that they played Brittany Spears... And NO the radio station does not SUCK its because 98% of new rap sucks...

dude u got it all wrong..a good song for getting pumped is ENTER SAND MAN!!!!!!

X2 Rock/ metal is for getting pumped
green1.gif
rap is for chillinB)

No offense to you "rapper fans" but every statement made about new rap is true... It sucks. We only have 2 rap radio stations and all of the people who listen to good rap (me and a few others) wouldn't beleive the gay crap that comes out of the speakers... One time they got soo desperate that they played Brittany Spears... And NO the radio station does not SUCK its because 98% of new rap sucks...

i agree, you know how you feel a lil embarrased when somebody else is making a fool of themselves. thats how i feel when i turn on the radio or when im in the club or sumthing like that.

thats why i take it back to the real sh*t

NWA
lil wayne
t.i.
afro man
the last mr. bigg
rich boi
ugk
the old ice cube
t pain
and the best combo ever
T WAYNE those of u hear really listen to rap will know who that is

lil wayne, i loike rock and country too////HERE IS ONE OF MY FAV LIL WAYNE SONGS

Last edited by a moderator:
yea u need to go to datpiff.com type in lil wayne and listen to his mixtapes there insane listen to tha drought and the weezy effect it will change ur opinion on lil wayne hes the best rapper alive

hell noooooooo hes not all he does is freestyle cause he has nothing to f'in talk about need to sit his ugly ass down and come up with something better he's been rich all his life cause of ummm baby