fat boy exhaust???

i see it now. where i thought the sticker was is the mounting tab. its a complete stock sytem with the tip removed. if you get a better pic yo will see.

if the silencer is completely round its stock. if its oval then its some aftermarket pipe. get better pics but looks stock from there.

for the price your paying its a decent deal. you will need to snd it down and get some of the rust off. as long as all the rivets are good and theres no cracks its a good deal.

ok well just the end but i dont think its worth that much ask him to spilt it for just the end pipe.

not a bad idea. but either way its 35 bucks. you cant get one for that cheap any where. even if it looks like that. not a bad buy like i said. if it has cracks or needs to be re riveted then its worthless.

it very well might have been. kinda hard to see from the pics. your best bet is to let it go and pic up a set that is in better shape.

check with matt shearer and see what he charges. www.shearerpipes.com
he just came out with a blaster pipe. i think hes the best pipe builder out. they are a little pricey but well worth it.

^^ wat????

u dont have a set of banshee shocks or bald tryes wif rims????

i noticed that you were from northern ireland usually when your from thier you either support celtic or rangers if your not into football just ignore that i usually ask it to everyone from the uk lolI:I

but the second parts like japanese i have no idea what youre talking about

i noticed that you were from northern ireland usually when your from thier you either support celtic or rangers if your not into football just ignore that i usually ask it to everyone from the uk lolI:I

but the second parts like japanese i have no idea what youre talking about

we have all said that lol.

you didnt miss out on anything. not trying to knock duncan's fat boy pipe. but there are better ones out there.