eBay complete motor

*Quad*King*1986

Oct 23, 2011
Bucks county, PA
Hey guys I was just searching around on eBay and came across a motor including full top & bottom end, (IT IS A BLOWN MOTOR) asking price is $185 it includes the shipping cost... Search for item #190624750571. I am not the seller of this item nor do I know him/her I just thought somebody would like to check it out since I've found some really good stuff on there in the past, that's where I got my ported cylinder from thanks to MMAJAY. Wasnt sure if I should of put this in the "sell" section but I figured it would get more views in here... Let me know what you think & I hope this helped someone who is in need of some good extra parts. :D

Thats a good deal for someone looking a motor, if it was totally complete it would be on the way to my house tomorrow.

Yah same here bro & also money is a issue for me too... Hopefully someone scoops it up from this forum. You never know when you'll need a spare part, or just might wanna start a new project.

PRIME- I know this is sorta off subject but whatever lol, did you do your own install on the +3 stroker? If so how hard was it & what was involved? I been wanting to get it for a while now but I got other mods that need to come first, I'm just planning ahead for the future and trying to see what I'm getting myself into