does anyone no how much

ususally a down payment isnt required. They usually give you like a credit card thing that finances your new quad.

Its so many months at like 60 dollars a month and then the last year your payments like quadruple or they want you to make a balloon payment of like 2 grand or something crazy.

thats why you see so many quads for sale that are only a few years old. They cant make the balloon payment because they didnt pay more than the 60 a month.

I would strongly recommend NOT financing through a dealer. You WILL get screwed. Go to a bank or credit union and ask if you can get a $4000 unsecured loan for less that 5%. Thats the way to go. My 2008 R1 is $120/month at fixed 4.99% with insurance. Wont find a deal like that anywhere. When gas was $5 a gallon it was paying for itself. It was like getting a free motorcycle.

Then deposit the amount in your checking account and have a cashiers check made out for the amount you are willing to pay and make it out to "your name and dealerships name". Walk in and show them the check and tell them to sign the title over.

An R1 runs $12,000 MSRP and people get ripped off soooo bad. Some people will pay thousands more than that for an R6 which is insane. I got my R1 for $10,6XX.XX because I used that method. Dealerships love cash :)

Also if you are willing to travel for a good deal check out the website below. Those are the guys I got my R1 from and they bent over backwords for me and returned EVERY phone call. I will buy EVERY powersports toy I get from them.

http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/

i recommend doing what sparky told you, or buy a used one,there popping up slowly. Oh and dont listen to crap that people say bout the raptor 250, its a great quad, i sold my old blaster to buy one and dont regret even 1 tiny cent.

Last time I bought a quad from a dealership, the dealership was connected to 4 different banks. They sent my info to all of them and I took the one with the best interest rate. Remember, the more money you put down, the lower your payments are going to be and the sooner you can have the loan paid off.

I found a great deal a left over out the door 2300 blue and black im going to do like 1500 down and just pay of the the rest for 80 bucks a month cheap,cheap ahahh and on top of that im also getting a banshee 04 le that needs a top end rebuild for 1500$ I love great deals I really do