DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH codykeon18!!!1

joedirt5724

Mar 2, 2009
westmoreland, ny
As some of you know i make custom iron cross bumpers. Well needless to say i made one for codykeon18 and never received my money. Id also like to add that its been almost 2 months since he has received the bumper and hasnt sent any money what so ever. Id say ive been more than fair to him by this amount of time. So now the bashing begins. Im pissed, he robbed me of $60 and seems to have diapered since that other day when i messaged him. So to make sure nobody else gets screwed, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH COEDYKEON18! Id also like to request that he gets removed from the forum.

You've talked back and forth with him right? id say only then you should tweak. 2 months is quite awhile. also, dont think they can ban him(i really wish they could) but they dont and a thread like this pretty much f*cks anyone over if something went bad.

well our deal was to ship cash an bumper same day. well the day go their and i gave him the tracking number and he didnt respon for 3 days or so. Then he gives me some excuse on why he hadent sent it. so i was like sure whatever. then he wasnt on for like 2 weeks. and still no cash. So now ive been messaging him with no responce. so i know it was my own fault for this cause i didnt receive cash first. But its still f*ckin scummy of someone to do that.

damn those bumpers look sweet when i get an extra 60 i might take u up on one of those. that sucks mayb he will come roound and pay u or something

my main problem was that he isnt replying, i wouldnt be so pissed if he said it might take a few weeks for him to get me cash and not scram on me. idk i guess im to blame.

As some of you know i make custom iron cross bumpers. Well needless to say i made one for codykeon18 and never received my money. Id also like to add that its been almost 2 months since he has received the bumper and hasnt sent any money what so ever. Id say ive been more than fair to him by this amount of time. So now the bashing begins. Im pissed, he robbed me of $60 and seems to have diapered since that other day when i messaged him. So to make sure nobody else gets screwed, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH COEDYKEON18! Id also like to request that he gets removed from the forum.

I think it's awesome that you sent out your product before you receive the cash; however, in today's economy it isn't the best idea to do that anymore. If someone request you to send a product before they pay do a cash on delivery.

Take Care

well being custom id figure that id send it same time and if they didnt like it id give them a full refund. idk, i just needed to get it out their that ive been screwed, and to warn everyone.

f*cking piss off eh. some people. i dont see why he did it. he's been on here awhile then now he cant come back. f*cking idiot. sucks bro, you have his address, go kick his ass lol.

Yeah that truly is a sh*tty thing to do.. especially you on your part sending the bumper in good faith on his word saying he will send the payment the same day..
He does not deserve to be on this forum... Where a family here or at least it seems like it... I am a Newbie here but still I respect everyone.. and we do not need members like that causing issues.

Second Note.
I am going with the Iron cross theme on my Blasty... I love the Iron cross its tattooed on my arm.. lol
SO
I NEED ONE OF THOSE BUMPERS PLEASE?

I will send payment first or COD or whatever... I cannot get it right now.. but in a few weeks.. think we could work out something? I love them.. THATS KILLER WORK! And I totally need it for my theme!
interested in making me one?

yeah, wheres this douchebag live, we got members all over, post his address here, i bet he'll respond then, and a visit from louisville slugger will get you your money,
post his address!!!!!!
whats the bumpers made from, im interested
post his address!!!!! and here we come !!!!