Dirtbike

duckhunter14

Jan 26, 2009
Central Illinois
I'll see if i can get some pics up, but my friend is selling his 2004 ttr125le thats bone stock and is in great shape. I've never owned a dirtbike before, but i figured that for now that it would be a good starter bike. He wants $1300 for it. Do u think that $1300 is a good price, or should i try to talk him down to like $1200?

They are OK for starter bikes. I know lots of people that have TTR 125's and DRZ125's. The suspension is crappy for jumping and they don't have much power but it would be a good starter bike. Talk him down on the price, that's a little high. I personally wouldn't want a dirtbike with electric start but that's just me. The "L" comes with a bigger front wheel and disc brakes I'm pretty sure. I'm not sure of your height and weight but if you aren't to tall or heavy an 80 or 85 would be a nice bike for you around that price.

I'm not sure of your height and weight but if you aren't to tall or heavy an 80 or 85 would be a nice bike for you around that price.
I'm about '5"8 and around 120 lbs. I also have a friend just down the road that is selling his 200? suzuki rm80. I think it goes about 65 mph. Hes asking to high tho, i think he said that hes asking $900 for it

dude get the rm80 125 sucks i beat my friends on my heavly modified ttr-90 (110) haha but i never told him what i did to the motor haha 1000 is still to high for a 125 like 800 is good

If you ride a Blaster, you are going to be really bored on a ttr125. I agree that the rm80 would be more inline with the performance of the Blaster. Ttr125s are for girlfriends and wives to learn on.

Well, you never said what year it was or what condition it is in, so its tough to tell. A 2000+ rm80 in good condition IMO is worth $900. The 2000+ RM/YZ/CR 85s go for around $1200-$1400 here FYI.

Man for a little more than $900 you can get yourself a nice yz125 or any 125 2-stroke and trust me you'll grow into really fast. Probley after a year of rideing one you'll think its slow and start hooking it up with performance parts.

i owned 125, no more than 900 for the 125, and for the 80 700 a fair deal, the 125 slow as sh*t not even fun, i have an xr80 4 poke and like it better than the 125 its slow but a great great beater bike cant kill honda 4 poke

Ok ok, i get it, dont be a pussy and get the faster one. I knew that u guys would say the rm80 bcuz its obviously faster, but do u think that $900 is too high?

Put some pics of it on here if you can and we will tell you. Depends on the condition. In good condition $900 is a fair price.