Deals

'blanshee'man

Sep 15, 2008
Whats the best deal, on anything that you guys have ever gotten? Mine would prolly be my new pipeI:I and getting my blasty for $700 in 02:-D

^ yaokaaay

so far my a arms and shocks from stroker was my best deal, but if i recive the brakes i bought from black--blaster in the condition i was expecting, 125 for front and rear hydros would be a damn good deal. (166 cnd plus i need to buy +2 front braided lines since ive got my a arms)

^ yaokaaay

You say that as if I'm not trueful. I do alot of side work for people and the guy I got the tv from is always upgrading his electronics and offers them to me for trade. Alot of the stuff I don't even need but I resale them for alot more $ then I would charge for the work, but the tv I kept.....
DSCN0231.jpg

You say that as if I'm not trueful. I do alot of side work for people and the guy I got the tv from is always upgrading his electronics and offers them to me for trade. Alot of the stuff I don't even need but I resale them for alot more $ then I would charge for the work, but the tv I kept.....
DSCN0231.jpg
looks really nice.. but doesnt seem like you'd pay 2500 for that.. we just bought a 46 inch flat screen wall mounted plasma for 1100..

looks really nice.. but doesnt seem like you'd pay 2500 for that.. we just bought a 46 inch flat screen wall mounted plasma for 1100..

The way technology goes obviously its not worth that now. When it was new about 5 years ago the actual price was close to $3000, I got it about 2 years ago and Sears still sold it for about $2300 but now it is a discontinued model but none the less its still a great deal which is what I believe the thread was originally suppose to be about but just for you here is the exact model on Amazon Amazon.com: Used and New: Sony Grand WEGA KF-50WE610 50-Inch HDTV-Ready LCD Rear Projection TV :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
my best deal would probably be my blaster. My blaster was sitting on the showroom floor at my local dealership for over a year and one day i took my '01 yz125 and '00 warrior over and walked out with my brand new blaster

I got my blasty for free. Just had to work around the house and help get the house and garages cleaned up and ready to get moved in. But it cost my brother 80k for the house. I think i got the better end of the deal.

i think the best deal i got was when i bought my blaster for 500 ready to ride .. and maybe tradeing my fmf pipe for my paulturner..

cant say my best deal "-D but second best would be my +2 swingarm, +4 g-force axle, with hubs and chain for 236 shipped ;-D

My best deal would prably be both my blasters, the 02 I got for 150 and the 96 I got for 200 both were blown up but had nice pipes and the 02 is now my baby with a fresh top end