custom bumper, and +3 ext swinger

fmxr47

Mar 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
0413081422.jpg

0412082357a.jpg

0412082357.jpg

i made the bumper in under 2 hours, and my dad welded up the swing arm in about 4, tell me what ya thing, they are both getting painted black

yeah, i couldnt see paying $70 for something that im going to beat the sh*t out of, so i figured i'd make my own, the way i want it, and its stronger than any other bumper for sale cause its all steel

man im jealous, can u get some more pics up, ima try to make one with my uncle, but we have no steel

sure, i assume u want more of the swinger?, ill post more after i paint it, i am at my dorm all week so it wont be til after the weekend till i have more pics up, i actually made my bumper out of the stock one, i cut off the top half of the stock one right underneath the cross tube, and built it up from there

sure, i assume u want more of the swinger?, ill post more after i paint it, i am at my dorm all week so it wont be til after the weekend till i have more pics up, i actually made my bumper out of the stock one, i cut off the top half of the stock one right underneath the cross tube, and built it up from there

ight thx dude, yea i mean the swinger, once again nice job

Good job man.You told me it would be done this weekend.Looks good and you will like it much better.Wasn't bad at all to do was it.Let us know how you like it.

Looks good. I want to do something like that with my swinger, but i don't feel like not riding it long enough to take it off, lol

same here, this weekend was arainy one so i planned it into my schedule, plus i wanted it done for next weekend in weelsville ohio, so i will be tuning my suspension this coming weekend and putting it to the ultimate testhill climbs jumps mud, rocks, im doing it all for 3 days