Cops???

my friend that rides his every were just got hit y a car on his pw 80 and it got impounded so he has to pay 375 plus 3 a day to get it back and he got 3 75 dollar tickets for driving an uninsured vechile, driving with out a license and some thing else

me and my friend(my blaster and my friends kx125) stoped on a back road(it was kind of a main road, lots of trafic, but considered a B road, A you get in huge sh*t if ur caught on them) but we were stoped and holy sh*t i shat a brick. MNR ppl drove by, not just in a car, like the easy going ppl, the ones that chase you. they had one of their 4x4 atv's in the back of their truck, they went by and my friends like DOOOOD WAVE or they will stop and be dick heads so we did and they didnt even stop. so good.

i've had cops called on me many times becuz of ahole neighbors complaining about my pipe on my blaster.the cops don't do anythign about it except suggest that i change it because the neighbors will keep on complaining but they can't do sh*t.

i've had to fleee many times from the cops on my blaster and i've never been caught. these cops like to hassle quaders and dirtbikers all day. the best run i ever made was when i was just going to meet a friend on a private property that we are allowed on but its hard to get there because the only way to arrive there is go threw roads. anyway i'm about halfway to the place and i see my friend on his dirtbike being chased by the cops and i slam the brakes o nthe gravel and burnout as i turn around and start hauling ass as he pulls up near me.me and this buddy talked before about what we would do if the cops were behind us. so we both flee together for a little while and then we just go 4th gear pinned and then we both went offroad and turned the other way and went past the cop and the cop tried to stop and turn around but instead he spun out and went into the ditch!!!! which was so funny we hauled ass to my friend's house and went into his garage and shut the door and we looked out the window and saw like f*cking 4 cops going past reallll fast! they never found us. my blaster pipe was glowing red near the bottom and u could see some steam coming away near the motor.

I like it middle TN. Most cops here are cool. me and my buddy was riding around on a county highway and passed two state troopers and they just waved. I live in a residential area near Bonnaroo if any of yall know what that is. Big music festival but anyways i ride around there and all the cops i have passed just wave and keep goin

I got stopped not even 100 yards from my house coming back from a ride.

I was with my buddy and he was driving his parents oldsmobile, we went to a back road with a long stretch to clock my blaster....the road was still rough being april weather. He told me I made it to 70km/h and I was only in 4th.

i live in oscoda michigan and when i was 17 i lost my liscense for driving a dirtbike in a buddys yard the cop said they own 33 ft from the center line so i lost the 225 tt i was riding and my liscense, then at 18 i got a ticket on a moped for riding with no turn signals. needless to say if i see lights or a cop i never stop ive been chased alot but the dnr here all ride big heavy ass utility quads so they cant catch us blaster guys

lol i live in linwood on a dirt road..........we fly up and down it all the time, i dont think the neigbors like it but there arnt any cops around there

i live in a town that is bordered by coundry blacktops , and if we ride in town , like on mainstreet we get chased, but we ride wheelies by the police on the country blactops and they just wave and go past, im betting because they no they cant catch us

o i almost forgot, wen we used to go in corn feilds to lose the cops the corn feilds all kinda lead to the same place, the woods behind my house so we would ride behind to my house, open the gate and put the fourwheeler in the back yard insidr the fence, the cops knew it was us but they had no evidence to prove it so wen we see them we always ask them how they like the corn fields, lol but i havent got chesed by a 4x4 ford escape, they might be able to chase us in the korn fields, o ya i forgot, the fourwheeler was wante, because it was my god fathers, and he went uptown and was jumin onto cop cars and runin over cars, so we kept it until the heat cooled off, but i think we attracted more cops than we lost lol

i got a $200 ticket for riding my blaster on city streets, the cops used to not be able to do anything because by the time they showed up i already had it put away, but the old people that call them on me decided to take pictures this time so they had proof.

in iowa they just dont care they are way too lazy too do anything about riding atvs on public roads most of them just wave.