collegeboy class

quadboy22p

Oct 25, 2007
does anybody know the exact rules for the new collegeboy class 200cc - open. as of now from what i understand there is no more "blaster" class and it looks like anybody over 16 basicly is racing together this means 450's banshee's 300ex 250r blasters all run together. so if somebody knows differently let me know.

i think that if you want to race a blaster then why be mad that you cant keep up with alcohal burning banshees how is it not fair that yamaha made a quad thats faster. your not stuck with it you can ride your ride and take the chance on loosing or upgrade, blasters are not the best but they are durrable and fun and they work but not to race against a bigger faster quad. the rider can only be as good as the unit he rides man. its not cheep its a challenge, can you keep up on your blaster or will you do what it takes to win?

blaster is one of the cheapest qauds, maybe some people dont have the money to upgrade to a dif more expensive qaud, its cheap.

the collegeboy class is real cheap i rode in it alng with the 0-200 2stroke/0-300 4 stroke 12-15, n i cant keep up with those 450s lol i gave them a run but there juss faster