Places to ride in Indiana!

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
Hi guys, I noticed that no one had a list all the places to ride in Indiana. So, I decided to make one. If you know of a track,trail,place to ride that isn't listed below in Indiana PM me and I will add it to the list. Also, if you have rode at any of these places be sure to inform everyone else if you liked it or not. And, what type of riding it was, trails,track, or both. Check back often because I will be updating frequently. And, don't be gentle with the rep. Thanks, BlastfromPast69.

Here are the ones that I found so far:

Mostly or All Trails:
Badlands, Attica Badlands Home
RATES: Age 6 & under FREE, Age 7 & up $20 One Day/ $15 2nd Day/ $10 3rd Day

Haspin Acres MX Racing, Laurel Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana
RATES: $18 plus $1 waiver card (good for 1 year)

Mostly or All Track/Race:
FMX Paradise, Medaryville FMX PARADISE Motocross Park in Medaryville, Indiana
RATES: Ages 4-14 $20, 15 & up $25

Motoland, Kingsbury Motoland - Northwest Indiana's Premiere Motocross Track - RIDE IT!
RATES: Unknown.

Crossing MX Park, Valpo. (219) 477-6501

G&S Racings, Laotto G&S Racings - Home
RATES: $10 for 1 day or $15 for 2 days.

Fulton County MX, Rochester Reads Racing Unlimited - Main Menu
RATES: OPEN RIDE: Rider $20, Read Member Rider $15 RACING: $8.00 per person, per day to enter the racetrack, $25.00 per class to race, $20.00 per class with Reads Membership

D&D Motorsports, Rochester Reads Racing Unlimited - Main Menu
RATES: OPEN RIDE: Rider $20, Read Member Rider $15 RACING: $8.00 per person, per day to enter the racetrack, $25.00 per class to race, $20.00 per class with Reads Membership

Hangtime MX Park, Akron Reads Racing Unlimited - Main Menu

Trojan Raceway, Pierceton Reads Racing Unlimited - Main Menu

High Fly MX Park, Crothersville High Fly MX - High Fly MX Park, Crothersville, IN
RATES:

Mammoth East MX, Paoli

Mustang Sally's Motocross, South Bend Blank
RATES: $15 a rider, $5 a spectator

Podium One Motoplex, Charlestown

Sweet 16 MX, Fort Wayne
RATES: Unkown.

Moto Supreme, Kurtz
RATES:FREE

All of the ones without the websites listed do not have websites or the account was suspended.
And, for the Unknown rates if you have rode there and know the rates feel free to inform me on what they are so I can add them.
Also, if a mod could sticky this that would be great:)
All information has been found from GOOGLE, or prior knowledge.

One of the best places I've found is this: Moto Supreme in Kurtz, Indiana.
I personally haven't been there but it is awesome.
For starters its absolutely free.
And it has about 100 Acres.
There are no rules,no hours, just show up and ride.

Last edited: