clutch problems

F

flandaz13

okay i got a blaster and just bought it and i unscrewed the clutch ajustment the hole way out and ever since the clutch just keeps letting out erlier and erlier, the local shop said that there is a rod and the rod maybe just welding to the case but im not sure what to do PLEASE HELP ME

These rods are known to get welded to the ball between the two and the rods will actually shorten themselves when they get hot. Remove the clutch pack and turn the bike on its side to remove the ball and rod. If by chance they do not come out then you might have to do the nasty and split the cases to fix the problem correctly.

These rods are known to get welded to the ball between the two and the rods will actually shorten themselves when they get hot. Remove the clutch pack and turn the bike on its side to remove the ball and rod. If by chance they do not come out then you might have to do the nasty and split the cases to fix the problem correctly.

Actually heat expands metal, correct theory though. Because when it cools it will shrink.

You will not have to put the bike on its side either. Use a magnet