chrysler conquest tsi

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
So i finnaly rode in my friends conquest with the new motor that been in it for a year now ( same friend with the lrd350 power valve bb 250r)

conquest tsi.. yellow with the 83 turbo hood, 2jz supra motor, with some goodies.... single turbo 27 psi, supra 6 speed, stock conquest rear end, cobra r mustang rims, mr2 coul overs, wide band, lap top, dyno tuned, data logger and so on...

did i mention 27 POUNDS OF BOOST??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought my old 94 talon with 30 pounds on a ported big 16 g was a hoot holy sh*t!!! first gear is useless on street tires.. second gear gets a lil loose... and 3rd is balls out almost sickenin fast!!!.. seriously very few cars have ever given me a adrenaline rush in a straight line.. its sick... step on gas. .. nothing nothing.. starts pullin than BAMMMMMMMMMM your pined in the seat and you can feel your guts pushing back into your body!! its truly a amazing feeling!!!.. and he didnt even use the n20!! its installed and filled and tuned for it!!!!

car ran 11.1 with a 10.5 a/f ratio last fall.. which if you know a/f ratios is PIG rich!! should be arounf 11.5-11.7 so tuned more.. with 125 shot of juice he should have nooo problem going low 10s if not into the 9s this year!! car makes stupid hp numbers.. and is tuned better this year and more boost:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: