cheap/free mods for the blaster

nick_j95

Jun 9, 2009
what are the most common free/cheap mods? post links. we just swapped the reeds for vito's two stage as well as a spacer kit. eventually want a toomey pipe.

remove airbox lid,flip front wheels banshee axle,banshee steering stem,shocks(front)400ex rear shock,airfilter etc

My blasty is an 01 does it have a 230 mAin jet? And also what do u recomend to bump up,? I'm thinkin a 250
Ill give a rep..

you need to take the bowl off and see what jet is in it,,,with your mods i would start with a 270 and do a plug chop and go from there

No but the thing, I have no problem w the quad @ all these other dingle nuts are tellin that its blow up soon, it runs soo good though... I have my jet kit I'm puttin in right after work in like 5 min...

No but the thing, I have no problem w the quad @ all these other dingle nuts are tellin that its blow up soon, it runs soo good though... I have my jet kit I'm puttin in right after work in like 5 min...

Reed spacers help if you put them after the reed cage, it allows more room and time for the fuel to atomize, however boost bottles are worthless.