chain breaker

May 14, 2007
Westtown, NY
Yea my chain is rele rele loose and my adjusters r shot until i get new ones is there a way i can remove a link and tighten it up but i dont have a chain breaker to do it is there another way or should i bring it sumwherE?

bring it to a local atv shop and they can do it in a second for you they shouldn't charge much

lol...^same thing hear!! i dont know how many chains i beat and grinded apart, until one day he seen me doing it and was like" you know we have a chain breaker right"!!!!just buy a chain breaker than you'll always have one for the future!!!

lol, yeahi was using a crack in the concrete as a spot for the pin to fall through while the chain laid on the ground, i was beating the piss out of it and just when i was almost done my dad smacked me in the back of the head with the chain breaker and just laughed, im glad my dad and i have a sense of humor, we beat the sh*t out of eachother just screwing around

arent chain breakers just the sh*t though!!!its kind of like having reverse!!!lol

a dremel, a hammer, and an old drillbit. find a way, i did.

lol, jk, grind off a pin and skip one, grind another one off. the take the drill bit and punh out the oins... 2 links will fall out..... replace with master link for 7 bucks at your local dealership or cheaper at sears!