can u run on 90psi

dont have reeds? thats rare and never heard of not having reeds in a 2 stroke? hell my 1978, 55 horse chrysler outboard has reeds, lol

my trail boss 250.. is basicly the same thing as the trail blazer.. the starter is shot on it so i have to use the pull start all the time.. and its a pita to start sometimes.. really gotta pull hard and fast but it will always start.... the throttle cable tees off and one goes to the carb and one goes to some like lever below the carb.. check and make sure both cables are hooked up..

there slow but my trail boss will do monster burnouts with the cvt and hell it pulled a 1961 caddy 4 door with a flat tire out of my garage

ok well i think its the newer one cus it dosnt have the start buten on the left side of the handal bars it starts like a car just turn the key and ill try tomaro to pul real hard and see if i cant start it up cus i have herd meny ppl say they had to pull hard and fast and yes i might consiter selling it if i dont get it running soon and is there any way to clearafie that it has or dosnt have reeds lol

ok and is there any way to clearafie that it has or dosnt have reeds lol

Take a pic of it, then post it here
confused1.gif
:-D
evil1.gif
green1.gif

90 PSI will be hard to start; use carb clean and not gas to spray in the intake. If you have a heated garage; get it warm before trying to start. After you get the engine warmed up; you might gain some the cranking compression back from the rings sealing. The cranking compression might go up once you have oil on the cylinder helping the rings to seal.
Good luck

There are three main types of induction used in 2strokes;(1) piston port where the piston serves as the valve,(2) rotary valve which uses a disc that rotates and (3) Reed valve which is currently the most common these can either be case reed where the intake feeds directly into the case of the engine or cylinder reed such as the blaster. Some common two strokes that don't use reeds are chainsaws and weed eaters, they are usually piston port. An other are the smaller R/C engines which are usually rotary valve, but instead of a disc they use the crankshaft as the rotor.

I would check the piston make sure its good and also does it have a parking brake? and is the parkin brake active if im correct i believe in some Atv's the parking brake will limit the fuel ( or something like that) and it wont run or start right. Other than that i would say make sure its oiled