Can Anyone Identify??

BlasterChris08

Sep 25, 2008
Rhode Island
Hey guys, this was the carb that was on the blaster when I bought it...today i was just wonderin(cause im about to put my new engine in) if that is the stock carb or an aftermarket one?? Please let me know! Thanks!
8xv3gj.jpg

Aight, just makin sure...guy doin my motor and stuff said that when he fired it up today it was running a little lean....what that mean?? He was askin me if i had changed the jets but i didnt...little insight as to what hes tryin to say anyone?? lol thanks

man if your builders this bad and doesnt explain stuff to you, id go somewhere else. either that or your acting like you know to him, but you dont, or your just not asking questions. ask questions!

lean means its not geting enough fuel.. idiot must not realize he has to jet up ....

now I see it. puney..,yes stock..89's right ask questions..with your blaster or any 2 stroke you need to be informed, they are very tempermental and will need constant tuning after being worked over from stock...

in a perfect world the ideal afr(air to fuel ratio) is 14.7:1, 14.7 parts air, 1 part fuel, so when it is running lean, you are getting too much air for the amount of fuel, so to fix this you need to rejet to a bigger jet, main or pilot jet depending on type of work done to motor and what part of the rpm range it is running lean

man if your builders this bad and doesnt explain stuff to you, id go somewhere else. either that or your acting like you know to him, but you dont, or your just not asking questions. ask questions!

Lol wait what do you mean....kinda confusing to me! I understood bout asking questions which i have and try to but the guy is just never at the shop ,...they rarely open...never taken it back there again!

tell him give me my f*cking blaster back and im never f*cking doing business with u again

go over their and just tell him my f*cking fourwheeler u lost sh*t it should be at ur expense not mine

Hey he just called me and asked if i wanted to pick it up tonight and i said yea...he said he'll finsih checking everything on it once again and hell gimme a call back. He also said that i have a hole in my air filter around where the bolt is and he put a 1inch washer(rubber)on the bolt to keep the filter sealed until i buy another...said said if u have to get one then buy a K&N cause its only like 15 bucks more and will increase speed and horsepower....is that correct??

Oh...it will...better then before at least and before i didnt even get up to sixth...lol first time i rode i almost sh*t myself at the power it has.....big difference from my recon....VVdown there! lol

eh yea i just got done breaking mine in with a wiseco prolite piston and port job and milled head for 93 octane it f*cking hauls..