Bolt on shocks that don't break the bank !

Blaaster, hook me up with info on the steering stabilizer, where I can buy and how to install. I ordered a 400EX shock from ebay, bushings from KCR, didn't quite find any deals on any Works front shocks yet but still looking.

ive looked for about 4 months for shocks before i got a deal.... so it takes time, but there are really good deals out there.

Whats the purpose of the KOR bushings? How much are they? Are they only for the 400ex rear shock?

the 400ex shock has a smaller hole to mount the top mount into then the blaster has, so the bushings are needed to put into the frame to make the bolt sixe smaller so it will fit the 400ex shock's mount. and no they work for alot of shocks... theres a thread on here about them...

Blaaster, hook me up with info on the steering stabilizer, where I can buy and how to install. I ordered a 400EX shock from ebay, bushings from KCR, didn't quite find any deals on any Works front shocks yet but still looking.

Take a look then ask questions.

I use a 7 position, rebuildable one!

blaster steering stabiliser | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
dont forget! you need to drill out the bottem mount of the 400ex to either 10mm or 12mm, cant remember but someone here will no for sure