BOAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome bro! And i must say You have a great better half my wife won't even wash her car!

P'shaw! I did that yesterday, too! Well, the inside. Vacuumed it and scrubbed the carpets. Didn't get to the outside. Decided to take a break and do the boat, instead. LOL. James said that if I want to keep driving the nice car, I have to keep it clean!I:I

:eek:

1257724414.jpg

It does happen, not often but it DOES happen.

I tried to take a pic of her sitting on the couch stuffin her face but, i got a coaster to the nuts!
BTW - those pics of our little fire and frying pan are still at the po-po's as evidence she said! She also said she would be glad to reenact the frying pan part for u guys! -biotch!

P'shaw! I did that yesterday, too! Well, the inside. Vacuumed it and scrubbed the carpets. Didn't get to the outside. Decided to take a break and do the boat, instead. LOL. James said that if I want to keep driving the nice car, I have to keep it clean!I:I

I guess i don't wear the pants in this marriage!!!

I guess i don't wear the pants in this marriage!!!

He wears the pants when I let him. LOL. J/K. I just know that he means it when he says, "I'd like to drive the nice car that I'm paying for to work. Let it get junky and your @$$ will never warm the driver's seat, again!" He's lenient on a great deal of things, but I know he means THAT.

Boat's the same way.... We're gonna put in the hard time and money to get it nice, it needs to be taken care of. I'll keep it up mechanically, you gotta keep it clean.

hmmm i was slightly impared the whole time so no tellin lol. you didn't ever get off the quad at our camp either if i remember correctly. (which i doubt. lol)

hmmm i was slightly impared the whole time so no tellin lol. you didn't ever get off the quad at our camp either if i remember correctly. (which i doubt. lol)

Yeah. I was kind of being a Diva, that day. I just wanted to go ride. James was like, "Come on! Let's go meet the forum guys!" I was like, "But...there's mud in the other direction!"8-|

SWEET Trade dude!
Have fun on your new toy!

Sunny Ledfurd - Pontoon Boat - YouTube

Thanks?

I plan on it! Gonna get some loops welded under the pontoons to hook my hammock onto and spend hours and hours laying around under it soaking.

Thinking about a dumbwaiter system out of the cooler on the deck above.... that way I wouldn't even have to get out from under the boat to grab another cold refreshment. Gotta think about that one some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.