blasters are sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkblaster

Jul 21, 2009
Barrie Ontario
i bought a yamaha blaster maybe 3 weeks ago i had it for a week and the enigine blew not a very good machine if you ask me i have other atvs and dirtbikes also two stroke that have lasted years so anyone out there that is thinking about getting one , dont and if you have one sell it unless your willing to put sh*t loads of money into it thanks peace.....

well your prolly a dumbass who doesnt know how to take care of your stuff bro...dont come on a BLASTER SITE an start runnin your mouth bro...c'mon...

i bought a yamaha blaster maybe 3 weeks ago i had it for a week and the enigine blew not a very good machine if you ask me i have other atvs and dirtbikes also two stroke that have lasted years so anyone out there that is thinking about getting one , dont and if you have one sell it unless your willing to put sh*t loads of money into it thanks peace.....

should have taken care of it,dont talk sh*t about a qaud that YOU blew up

dude every two stroke blows eventually just depends on how you treat it. besides how old is it and what condition was it in. dont be stupid and just come right out and say they are sh*t. get to know the facts. how new are your dirtbikes???? if they are not that old chances are they will be fine for another year or 2 before you have to replace the top end. jesus christ sometimes people are really stupid and need to think before they open their stupid trap

haha what a joke bud. you obviously cant ride or just got shafted by someone. i find it hilarous you come on here saying if your thinking of buying a blaster dont. look around idiot.

haha what a joke bud. you obviously cant ride or just got shafted by someone. i find it hilarous you come on here saying if your thinking of buying a blaster dont. look around idiot.

hey 89 you live near him go show him what a blaster can do that will shut his mouth

Does the first line make no sense or what "I bought it 3 weeks ago I had it for a week" lol If you bought it 3 weeks ago then you have had it for atleast 3 weeks.lol You are semi correct with your thread title,you just left out the word "the". BLASTERS ARE THE sh*t Do you know how to fix and maintain your other machines with everlasting top ends.Things happen all the time regardless of the machine.Blasters are relatively easy to fix and stock parts are a dime a dozen.Maybe next thread you create will ask for some help on how to fix instead of this nonsense.

Well, hey, if they're nothing but sh*t, mind selling me some parts cheap then?
(I agree, they are the sh*t, but if he's complainin...)

blatant attempt at trolling
2 strokes will eventually blow at some point, i understand your anger at being shafted after buying a crappy maintained quad though

Status
Not open for further replies.