BlasterForum.com Stickers

how can i get some blaster fourm stickers? i would like to represent BF

Hi, Just pm me the style you would like ( you can find pixs further up the post) size 6" or 12" Color & how many. I will also need your e-mail to send you a paypal invoice.

Thanks
Eric

i wated like one or to stickers for my quad

O.K. What color would you like?

Design 1
561477432_o.jpg

Design 2
561477463_o.jpg

I will also need your e-mail

Thanks
Eric

I can seperate them and or create anything wanted, HOWEVER, this is not my forum, nor do I have the "ok" to do so, BUT I can whip something together and the decal seller for BF can print them for you unless otherwise noted. (sorry, just not interested in stepping on anyone's toes over stickers..lol)

by any chance, would you mind if I made up some for you as well? I do graphic design, and graphics are a second nature to me.
Hey, I don't mind if you what to design some, The more for the guys & Gals to pick from the better. Send them over to me & I will make them.I:I

I certainly have no problem with that... I was just tossing some ideas out there, wasn't trying to step on your toes bud..lol Provide me an email, and I will load it with gobs of BF decals to print for BF...as long as there are absolutely no issues with me doing so from the admin?

I certainly have no problem with that... I was just tossing some ideas out there, wasn't trying to step on your toes bud..lol Provide me an email, and I will load it with gobs of BF decals to print for BF...as long as there are absolutely no issues with me doing so from the admin?

Just Sent PMI:I

No issues, I donate to BF on each sale...

When I get some spare cash, and when my blaster gets running. I will be ordering some mass stickers!

and I can produce ANYTHING you desire in digital graphics, no matter how simple or intricate....even got the real fire down from scratch now too..lol