Blaster won’t start

Deeking10

May 27, 2024
My blaster was recently rebuilt. I can’t get it to start. Has compression and spark. When I kick it it grumbles like it wants to start but can’t get it to turn over and start. Can anyone help. New spark plug also

My blaster was recently rebuilt. I can’t get it to start. Has compression and spark. When I kick it it grumbles like it wants to start but can’t get it to turn over and start. Can anyone help. New spark plug also
Thought I had a leak in the intake boot but I replaced it and it still does same thing

How do I do that? Also would that prevent me from starting?
Welcome to Blasterforum. Tors can shut down ignition. You didn't say what year it is. You can go to ( Forums > Engine > Electrical ). You will find how to delete old & newer TORS plus everything there is to know about Blaster electronics.
You said you have compression & spark. Kick your engine a few times and pull that new plug. Wet with fuel or dry? Might need to clean the carb.

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r
Welcome to Blasterforum. Tors can shut down ignition. You didn't say what year it is. You can go to ( Forums > Engine > Electrical ). You will find how to delete old & newer TORS plus everything there is to know about Blaster electronics.
You said you have compression & spark. Kick your engine a few times and pull that new plug. Wet with fuel or dry? Might need to clean the carb.
The spark plug was dry when I tried to kick it over
Btw it’s a 2002

Sounds like you have a fuel delivery issue to sort out. Check to ensure fuel is present in the carb bowl. This can be done by removing the drain plug on the bottom of the bowl. If fuel is present, time to remove, completely disassemble, and thoroughly clean the carb.

Have you checked the woodruff key to see if that is properly installed. I was having the same problem a few weeks ago and found out my woodruff key was missing and that would keep it from starting.

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r