blaster tires

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
So I want some new tires because the blaster I got came with just some turf tamers and honestly I hate them so I was wondering what are the stocks tires called because I am looking for some more ground clearance.

find 20x11x8-10's or something like that its pretty good ground clearance..

If you don't like the amount of pickup, change the gearing.

He said he's looking for more ground clearance. Chances are, the acceleration is fine, and will be fine with a larger tire.

Everyone does different types of riding, and sets their sh*t up for what works best for them/what type of stuff they enjoy most.

lol sorry. It was starting to piss me off how you kept saying bigger, bigger! haha, and I wouldn't rly want to screw with my gearing anyway. Haha again sorry dude.

Ya okay thanks and yes I do want bigger or even stock tires because the turf tamers the back axle is so close the ground and just couple more inches would just make it perfect. Thanks guys.

when i bought my blaster it had 128 inch tall tires on the back... i hated them!! about 3.5 inches of ground clearance on the skid plate..
now i have 22 inch tall tires and love them!! acceleration is just fine and top end good