blaster part out

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
i just bought another blaster last friday and all ready have lost my interest in rebuilding it im way to into my karting right now to do a blaster

the motor has lost compression and does need rebuilt

after markets parts are

toomy b1 header and fmf silancer
240 topend kit
tusk front bumper
after market grab bar
maier black race plastic
stock carb with tors remover
boyseen reeds

rest of the bike is stock i will have most of the bike on here till i get to the last few iteams and then i will ebay the rest

the few extras parts i have are

a few gaskets
a new book that you can get from a power sports
front and rear break pads
another set of boyseen reeds
and an extra carb stop with no cap

28u4ugp.jpg

you can pm me email me or text or call i take paypal only everything is best offers only looking to break even or make a few bucks on this blaster

bj_morrison@hotmail.com
417-737-2267

thanks

here are pics of the topend i couldnt read any numbers on the piston

but maybe someone can see pics of the ports and let us know what it is

apeb7t.jpg

2n995dh.jpg

io27v8.jpg

some numbers that are on the side of the cylinder are 2xj00 195 cm3

also i got worried maybe i was lied to and it wasnt a 240 but i looked at a 03 that is right next to it and the numbers on the cylinder are different and it says yb on the intake left side of the motor where the reeds go on this one it doesnt have that

the motor also has a reed spacer

you can count the ports and if it has 12 its a vitos 240 you should also take pics of inside ports to prove to people that theres 12

yay 500 posts

okay i will count the ports and take a pic i did scrap on the piston enought to get 3 letters STD? would that be standard bore?

It's a 12 port Vito's 240 BBK. The first pic of the cylinder upside down looking up inside the exhaust port you can see the two small ports on the sides.

STD would be a 71.95mm piston or a 72mm bore which is "standard size" for a vito's 240 BBK.