:( blaster is gone :(

2003blasterman

Feb 10, 2009
Annapolis Valley NS Canada
just payed my supporting member fee I:I now i hope u all wont hate me for this lol

miss it already. after seeing y it had no brakes and everything i decided its alot cheaper for me to trade it off for something else. the guy who had it before wore out the brake pads and wore out the backing and into the actual caliper piston on both front and ran the rear with only one pad. so that is 3 calipers needed plus pads. needed rear tires, had a clutch cable off of something that was too long and he made a spacer. and a few other odds and ends.

now for the worst part of all. what did i trade for??? well its hard to admit it but its a polaris:-[ 99 400 scrambler 4x4. seems to work awesome. but of course something funny happened and 4wd kicked in and it pulled really hard and i lost her doin atleast 60 it did like 4 rolls cracked the rear fender a bit more then what it already was. as for me i ruined another helmet got quite a few scrapes on my legs, knees, elbows and my side is real bad. i feel like im in more pain then what 4cfed was when he beat his ladies blaster on the trailsI:I

and dont worry income tax is comming in soon so thats enough to buy a blaster there are like 4 of them kickin around. i miss the blaster already and really plan on another one asap

well do i wanna show this thing or will i get made fun off???

DSC05239.jpg

DSC05240.jpg

And My Side From The Wipe Out
DSC05244.jpg

Not super bad,got some nice tires on it. I sold my blaster like a month and a half ago and im buying another tomorrow,i missed it sooo much.

Never cared for polaris, just couldn't get into a company that went from making farm tractors to making atv's.

also they are co-owned by fuji heavy industries, which means 55% of their atv's are made in taiwan. like the cheap chinese atv's you see sitting in gas station parking lots for 350.00.

here's how the recalls stack up
Yamaha 4 recalls since 1999 (none of them current)
honda 7 recalls since 1999 (none of them current)
Polaris 16 recalls since 1999, some of them current and alot of them for things like steering stems breaking, brake calipers falling off,
transmission bolts backing out locking up the transmission. (all While riding)
and fire hazard recalls, some of which have burned houses down while parked in the garage.

and that polaris pvt transmission, geeze what a slow pile of crap!!

^^^^ Unless something has changed, I thought KTM bought a lot of the shares in Polaris, thus why anything made 2007 or later is most likely running a KTM power plant.

The Polaris's from back in the mid 90's all had the same issues with motor as well. Isn't that thing belt driven or a belt on it somewhere? I can remember back in 1997 when I had my first Blaster talking to some guys that complained about sand like surfaces eating belts like crazy.

For losing it at 60 mph, your side doesn't look bad. My buddy has a Scrambler 500. It's ok, but not something that I would want, personally. To each their own though. Hope it works out for you.

junk i heard something about somthing polaris made that the shock broke off and killed a dude. and iv also been told all there snowmobiles that claim are made in the usa are made some in china country and only plastics are made in the usa. and i know this is true they dont test any of there stuff they make its pulled off the line and sold NO test drives at all like you would get with YAMAHA!!!!!

also they are co-owned by fuji heavy industries, which means 55% of their atv's are made in taiwan. like the cheap chinese atv's you see sitting in gas station parking lots for 350.00.
I thought Polaris was the only all american made quad?I don't really like polaris sport though anyways.A friend of mine has the 500H.O. Sportsman though and that is one crazy 4X4.