Blaster idles but won't run right

My blaster would idle but stay revved up for a sec after I gave it some throttle. Had leaks all over, so I am guessing this is the culprit for me but I have not been able to work on my blaster since I installed the carb rebuild kit and leak tested my motor. Will report back as soon as I am able to.

Reactions: Goldfox_32
Well I tryed to plug chop but broke my saw lol but I have to have the air fuel screw on the tors backed out pretty far more than 2 turns to get it to not idle so high and still once it gets warm it idles high. And the plug was little grayish and white on end after the plug chop but I haven't got it cut yet cus it was so late last night and freezing cold and broke the blade I will get my band saw and cut it today but why am I haveing to turn that screw so far out

Is your air box lid on? With the DG pipe, depending on lid, premix, elevation, you will definitely need to up your jetting. You mybe able to see down in the plug with a magnifier and flashlight to see how it looks. Stock jet is going to be to lean more than likely

I live in Arkansas in the Ozarks not sure of elevation have to look. And I don't have air box lid on I premix 32:1 from glance down in plug looks to have slight brown ring but can't be for sure till I cut it open

image.png