Blaster Engine parts DT200 Trans

J

JDMCRX

I have 2 black Blaster side cases.Left hand side in good shape. No cracks and no dents

One with no bearings $20
One with bearings new $30

DT200 Transmission with shift forks and shift drum, $60
The transmission has longer gears then the Blaster and bolts right in.

Magnieto cover $5

Clutch Basket, $10

jpbauto@yahoo.ca

whats missing off the dt tranny?? I may be interested if its not missing too much...

everything is there the motor is still intact when i sell it comes out let me know.

It will come with all gears, shift forks and shift drum

looking for a complete tranny just needing topend and clutch cover and mag cover. must have stator coils and mag

All i have is the trans gear it self thats it for the DT with the left side case. I do have a Mag cover too.

that wont work for me. if you have a complete bottom end for either a dt or blaster LMK

I have a complete bottom end with DT trans, Vitos 3mm stroker crank all new bearings but the right side case is cracked. U can get those on ebay cheap let me know i would take 200 for it. All the bearings are brand new and all the seals are brand new yamaha. I put the motor together and went to kick it over and the kick starter housing cracked. This was a know problem on the DT200 thats why u find some dt200 parts.

Let me know its all there new clutch and all . All that is missing is the clutch cover and you would need to change the right engine case.

Josh

I have a complete bottom end with DT trans, Vitos 3mm stroker crank all new bearings but the right side case is cracked. U can get those on ebay cheap let me know i would take 200 for it. All the bearings are brand new and all the seals are brand new yamaha. I put the motor together and went to kick it over and the kick starter housing cracked. This was a know problem on the DT200 thats why u find some dt200 parts.

Let me know its all there new clutch and all . All that is missing is the clutch cover and you would need to change the right engine case.

Josh

is that 200 shipped??I:I if so im interested...can you send pic's? pm me for my email or send me one through this site..thanksB-)

I dunno about shipping man. Email me all your info i can work something out.

jpbauto@yahoo.ca

Let me know asap i want to sell all this stuff this weekend.

I also got a 34mm carb for a good price :p

Just the carb brand new i was asking $150us shipped. COme with the twist throtle kit. All brand new. I would work a deal with other parts

Man were are you from it gives me 20-27 in shipping. Give me $80 its urs.

Josh