blaster cr500 project

haha I second that motion!
Lil quad, big motor- my style all around I:I

i look your blaster to,
like it when it looks like it just came so out the factory.

today i started with the plastics;

e8tojl.jpg

2wprn8k.jpg

1jqp82.jpg

111mgle.jpg

i have a lot more work to do, but i as you can see, it begin to look something.

Last edited:
Reactions: underwaterboy82
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blaster195
Hey Izzy just an ideia for youre project you migth want to check it out since this baby youre building is gona go fassst on tarmac. say something.

Yamaha yfz 450 PGR Hi-line series sway bar blue yfz450
Yamaha yfz 450 PGR Hi-line series sway bar blue yfz450:eBay Motors (item 270215120208 end time Jun-19-09 19:36:13 PDT)

Keep up the great work thks on the update pics, looking good.

hi, i was looking for some thing like that,
i think im gonna built one myself.
400 bucks is f*cking to much, its just some alu and steel.
but thanks for comming up with ideas. i like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcom to the forum first izzy. HOLY f*ckING sh*t is all. damn good job witht he project. i rode a cr500 a couple of weeks ago and ill tell you what i am f*cking addicted to that damn bike. it has more nuts than a dirtbike should have. i was thinking about something like this but didnt really every think i would come to reality. great job man +5rep points awarded. i want to see the end result. and please keep me and blasterfreek30 updated on your milling, welding and stuff like that. i know how to do all that just dont have the equipment to do it. ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB

Last edited:
wow, this is the most professional motor and rear suspension/swingarm swap I've ever seen. And also this is the first link style suspension I've seen on a blaster. Great job, cant wait to see the next update

sorry, no updates yet.

but i resently bought a yfz steeringstem and yfz rearbrake pedal+pump.
wich im going to fit to the blaster.

can anyone help me to find the cheapest fasstflexx handle bar ?

on ebay i find only 1 or 2,.. used conditions is no problem.

What did you do with the rear brake you made ? Have you think about seeling it ? Bet if you sell it as a complet set someone would take it. I know i would... (just not the best time to spend money) :(

Subsribing to an awesome build, check! What brake caliper are you running in the rear?
Luv all that custom work! I'm thinking you'll need more swingarm for that 500 power??