blaster case saver

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
Does anyone know if there is a company making case savers for the blaster.I had one years ago on another blaster but cannot find one now.Thanks

ya let us know!! i want one to!!...one guy was sayin a case saver is the best thing u can buy and i agree but ive never seen one for a blasty

i went to mods 3.com and typed in blaster and found a case saver

Billet Case Saver

check it out, let me know if its the right one

Yes that is the right one.It's the only place I have found.I ordered it the other night from mod 3,paid with paypal.Came home the from work the next day with a full refund of my money stating it was not available at this time.I guess nobody is making them anymore.By far the best thing money can buy.Thanks

its still cheap insurance dude.... when your case splits your SOL until you get that sh*t fixed, and the cost of getting it fixed could be expensive even if you do it yourself figure in your time put into it and well it basicly pays for itself. but do as you wish you know what they say you can' fix stupid otherwise known as stupid hurts, dnt take it towards you all im saying is anyone must be stupid to not put one of these on

this it true. the chain that broke on me was a 3 month old DID O-Ring. i was lucky that it didnt do that much damage and i could patch it with JB welb untill i have the money to buy my new stroker crank and split the cases and get it all welded and fixed.

While this is quite appealing to pick up a few some things I found in my recent research. There is not much tolerance for a Case saver on a Blaster.

I have read of one company that made them (but I cannot find one) requires that you run a 13t or smaller gear. I am having a hard time finding another company that makes these, and that disturbs me quite a bit. I am probably going to call that number this afternoon, and find out what the requirements are to run one of these (if any).

Most of the larger companies seem to exclude Blasters for case savers, and being a skeptic (if it seems to good to be true it probably is) type I need more proof that this will work for our applications.