Blaster carb slide needed

dakota.perrin

Apr 25, 2012
Im in need of a stock blaster slide valve. I have a banshee one supposedly and I need the one for a blasty willing to trade sell buy

Funny thing is that I have 3 carbs two floats but only one slide and one bowl which has the drain screw stripped out it it

I just got to thinking, since you have a right Banshee slide, you should probably do an inventory of your other pieces. The Blaster carb body should have a choke knob on the left and an oil injection spout at the top rear. I don't remember what the stock Blaster slide needle number is. Chances are good you need that too. The Blaster carb bowl should have a brass BB on the front near the bottom. The reason I mention this is that the Banshee left carb does not have the oil injection spout and will have the choke port drilled out for the other carb. Also, the Banshee right carb bowl will not have the BB and won't work on the Blaster carb. A left Banshee bowl with the BB may work on the Blaster carb, but I can't say for sure.The jet for the choke in the bowl may be a different size. The right Banshee carb body does not have a choke knob.

I have a stock pile of carb parts. P.m me with what you need if anything.