blaster against 300 ex

blasterrider119

Jan 18, 2009
hey so my cousin just got a stock 300 ex and cant ride that well. will my blaster win i n a race my blaster will have a fmf fatty and power core 2 and its bored .50 over

its actually probably bored .050... either way, you should have him. My buddy has a 250x and they are faster than the 300ex and its not that much faster than my ozark.

just lean forword over the bars a lil and launch high enough to spin the tires taken off and he will be toast start to finish

your probably better off getting your ass back and leaning forward so your weights over the rear end but also down in front. instead of spinning you get a grippy launch and your leaning forward to stop it from wheelieing

you should dust a 300ex.

you can lower the air pressure in the rear tires to get a little better grip on launch.

in theory it should make the 300ex look like it is backing up.
this is based solely on the fact that i have outrun my buddy's suzuki ltz400
of course that was until i gave him a sunstar 42 tooth rear sprocket. after that i couldn't keep up with him.
but i put the 240 big bore kit and a stroker crank on mine and now we are back to me blowing his doors off.
but if the blaster can outrun a stock ltz400 then you should have no problem making the 300ex look silly.

since in the heat of the moment in a drag race you tend to get throttle happy and tend to launch higher than needed.. and if your blaster is like mine if your not leaning forword on launch and on the second gear shift your going wheels up!!!.

i say lean forword and launch hard.. once you hit second switch to leaning back