before & after pics

i like the black paint it looks pretty swweet i juss did alot of boy work to my bike to
RAroZRfrP7.jpg
ekogwF7qjE.jpg

Nice job with the gray and black. I wouldn't have thought that paint would stick to the plastics that well!! How did you prep it and what type of paint?? I'm sure I probably just need to look in the DIY section, right??

Big fan of grey and black. I'm a big fan of anything low maintenance too!! If it starts to look crappy, I'm sure you should be able to just do a little rattle can over it, right?? That's how both of my jeeps are!! They look pretty shiny and everything from 15+ feet away (when I actually wash them, haha), but if you get up close you'll see that areas have had paint chips (or major body damage, whatever), so I lightly grinded or even hand sanded a small area and tried to blend the spray paint in a bit. I think the gray frame with black plastics looks excellent!! But then again, I'm not one to give much thought to 'looks' or 'bling,' ya know.

I think that the white plastics, black tank, half black seat with red top looks fine on my blasters. Although, since I am taking some of the plastics off of one of them and doing the top end, I'm already halfway there to tearing it all down and painting the frame........................oh how easily I am distracted!!

great for running from the nature police or w/e,thsoe tree huggers,lol you could park it right off the traila and they pass by and barely see you. lol SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! lol, pretty cool and unique

The paint chips off of the plastics where my boots hit. I havnt got to ride it since I painted the wheels and frame but I used Krylon Fusion on the plastics and wheels. I used the green primer that you can get in the automotive section by the touch up paint and sandpaper at walmart. The paint seems to stick good to the frame and wheels but like I said I havnt ridden it yet.