bay shore long island

blaster005

Sep 9, 2009
does anyone know of any trails by bay shore on long island. i took it to a few places but i have been kicked off or cant get out or get stuck i would like to find a new place that is fun and pretty clost to a motorcross track. i also have a go cart/ dune buggy that i take along with me so some where that is a bit wide

yea there's not to many place in bay shore. i have seen some nice property off commack road right after long island avn heading to the LIE..but i think its park land so you would get f*cked if you road in there. your welcome to come ride with me in mount sinai when me and stinkinlincolnw/blaster ride. ill pm you when he heads out next if you would like to ride.. there kinda thin trails but there's a few jumps and stuff and you can get up some good speed. its about 12 acres total

were do u ride? and ya you do get f*cked when cought in those areas happened to me like 3 or 4 times

i ride at the end of my block half of it is owned by this guy that my dad knows and he doesn't care if you ride on it. and the other half is owned by some guy that lives in the city and hes never around and doesn't care.sometimes ppl come back there and tell you to leave and i normally just ride on the other side till they leave.and as for cops they have my phone number if they get any complaints they just call me.. and if your not a dick on the street no one calls.