Uni foam filter
6 ~ 1" holes in lid
Stock Airbox
Boyesen reeds
Full dmc exhaust
+3 crank
Aggressive port ~ KOR
Head mod (180 PSI) ~ KOR
Mixing 50/50 of 110 octane and 93 @ 32:1 with kkotz techniplate.
Elevation around 800 ft.

Ive heard the dmc runs the best on the bottom clip but other then that im not for sure where else to start.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Clip at the bottom, start at a 330 main and chop down.

I was really similar to what you were running, except open airbox,, and stock stroke. I ran a 320 main most of the time.

You think thatll be enough? I just wanna be real close because it has yet to be ran thru the heat cycles as well. The carb still has stock configuration so not doin anything till i get a bigger main

yeah should be a touch rich on the main. air screw 1.5 turns out to start and walk it in.

The thing that throws me off is the +3 crank, never had one or messed with one before.

Just make sure you plug chop to confirm your jetting.

No need to worry about the size of the main jet when you do the heat cycles as it will not come into play till after 3/4 throttle opening.

I you then ride 2 tanks of fuel through at no more than 3/4 throttle after the heat cycles, you still will not get onto the main jet.

Dirty has it pretty right , after the two tanks plug chop the #330 main at WOT.

Alright. Gonna order 310 - 340 and a rebuild kit. Will there be a need to change anything else while i have the carb tore apart?

I don't know the DMC pipe, other than it's mainly a low/mid pipe. but 300+ mains sure seems like a lot of wasted fuel for a pipe with poor top end performance ?

The DMC pipe is a thirsty pipe, with no top end to speak of.

The benefits of the pipe is felt in the low region, and needs only the stock 26mm carb for peak performance.

The needle should be set at the richest setting, maybe raising one clip in the summer?

I don't know the DMC pipe, other than it's mainly a low/mid pipe. but 300+ mains sure seems like a lot of wasted fuel for a pipe with poor top end performance ?

At WOT, the top end is there, but falls off quickly. I chopped at our elevation, and 320 was a tad rich on my motor.