Bad News ! Blaster Gone ?

liljhall09

Dec 8, 2008
OHIO
www.myspace.com
Well here in ohio , we have a blaster quad class and this year i guess there getting rid of it , and getting a Jr. woodsman class for ages 15-17. And im 18 yrs. old so this may cause me to get rid of the blaster ! Im so pissed !

that sucks you could still keep the blasty to ride around on your blasty is kinda of over built for just rideing but hey there aint no rules to trail rideing

why are you bumping this thread after 2 hours first of all and secondly, no need to bump other than a for sale thread. not trying to be a dick about it.

lol 89 is always bitching about everything, i have grown to like it and it entertains me lol, anyways that sucks, lol in a race you should crash it and run naked with something written like "BLASTERS FOREVER!" lol

why don't you just step up and run it in the regular class? I've raced against 400's and 450's with mine. As long as you know how to ride, you can beat them

yea i could run the woodsman class with 400 and 450. There all crazy though, like wrecking everywhere lol. And im sure i could do good against them but ill prob end up gettin wrecked lol