AR-15 Airsoft Rifle

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
I am selling off some of my former Hobbies to finish off the banshee , I have this AR-15 Airsoft rifle with extra accessories . Its a high end rifle , metal gears in the motor , metal internals , quad rail , grenade launcher ( grenade needs new o ring seals ) . Its semi and full auto , has the triple battery pack in the multi position tactical stock . comes with the charger , a standard style magazine , and a mega 3000 round hopper magazine . its used but in good condition . $80.00 plus actual shipping USPS .
fbb258d8.jpg

17fcb3e8.jpg

6a4210b1.jpg

a3e03072.jpg

$95.00 , post office quoted me 13.00 for the oversized box required .
Comes with everything shown plus the charger which isn't pictured , but is also included .

when you say grenade launcher, what exactly does it launch? i know its not an explosive, so i'm wondering if its just like a shotgun blast of b.b's or what?

velocity of rounds/fps?

man a cheap 22 may be more fun for people in the country lol. I want something that can shoot birds I'm considering 22 shorts outta my bolt action 22... the shorts are subsonic at like 800fps but are a little much for neighbors being about 100or so ft away in almost every direction lol

Sorry Fellas I never answered these questions , Bumpity Bump Bump .
it shoots fast , I don't remember specifics but at 40 feet it punches holes in a coke can . and yes the grenade is like a buckshot round , sprays then everywhere . shoots 100 at a time . It must be charge with Hobby Gas . $75.00 plus the ride .
Someones gotta have a pidgeon problem that they wanna take care of....