ANYONE WANT TO BUY A VITOS 240 KIT?

04blaster

Dec 3, 2008
Just bought it nd put on. not to impressed, like the old cylinder better. first 400 not shipped gets it.

i highly doubt this is legit. who buys a vitos 240 kit, isnt inpressed with it and resells it. not trying to be a buzz kill but just warning you guys + also he has only joined sicne december and has 17 posts.

what do u mean its not legit? want 2 get the money from it tobuy shocks. and just joining has nothing to do with n e thing.

ok so no pics, not even of your blaster but your trying to sell a 240 kit that seems sketch. i dont know who would ever trust that.

well i think its too late for the good deal on porting
kennedy power had a deal where you get a ported 240 kit from vitos for like 450 i think
you got hosed bro, if you ask me

you could send it to flowtek,or herrjugs racing, there is alot of places you can send it to .. i think its around 150 and up.. my 240 bbk is ported with a lrd pipe and a 27mm carb and she runs great .. i would get a bigger carb but i think a 30mm would be fine ..

so do i. wish i could send the f*ckin thing back cause i think i could get more power out of my stock cylinder. nd 89 u never answered my question.

keep it, send it away for porting, buy a bottem end off ebay and stroke it, put it together and hava a power motor and a stock one...