Any MX Racers Here?

MoTo xXx RaCeR

Nov 8, 2008
Newark,DE
Yeah I know this is a Blaster forum but seen in some previous threads some members have bikes too. So what do you have and what class do you race? Me myself ...I race the +35 or Vet class.

I've raced A and B class on a trx250r. Also raced B class on a blaster. I'm going to run the C class this spring.

hes talking bout dirtbikes man! lmao

It's o.k., he's in the 35+ class so he's alittle older so he won't notice. I'm just kidding. He's my husband so I'm allowed to say that. On a serious note though, it just goes to show that age is just a number. When my husband races it doesn't matter how old or what class he is in, he has so much fun and races with his heart and hopes that someone younger will never quit racing. I think there is alot to be said for that. I am younger than my husband by the way! LMAO!!!!

It's o.k., he's in the 35+ class so he's alittle older so he won't notice. I'm just kidding. He's my husband so I'm allowed to say that. On a serious note though, it just goes to show that age is just a number. When my husband races it doesn't matter how old or what class he is in, he has so much fun and races with his heart and hopes that someone younger will never quit racing. I think there is alot to be said for that. I am younger than my husband by the way! LMAO!!!!

Alright Wifey!...this is all I have to say! Lets go back to 2004, Switchback SX Raceway in Butler, PA. That night I raced 250C class on a 1991 YZ250 against 11 other racers (all younger of course) on newer bikes. Needless to say I was the oldest of the group. Anyhow the point of the story is that I was an riding a dinosaur, was way out of shape and old enough to be most of those racers dad and got the holeshot and gapped the second place rider by 15 secs! This was my only win and came when I was 31 yrs old! I am "OLD SCHOOL" and race the same way..nothing fancy..just enough to get the job done..without killing myself! LMAO! But seriously... racing has no age, just know your limits and HAVE FUN!