Another Vs.

NovaScotian

Dec 9, 2008
Eastern Canada
a Polaris 250 trailblazer vs a Blaster? both 1999, but It looks to me like the Blaster is a lot lighter. What do you guys think? in Speed,Power and comfort.

First of all, this should be posted in racing.

second of all, asking this prooves nothing, just race.

and thirdly, polaris blows, especially that thing.

good one 89, and yea man, your comparing a polaris with yamaha....especially a blaster,hahahaha the blaster will eat and still have room for a honda.

i have an idea, if you lose, you shuold be banned from the site. those things are heavy, lackin power and have fully auto.

also dareal, nice raptor, i love that color scheme.

yeah man the raptors are so sick, really easy to throw around and corner, a lot of fun on an mx track, better than the blaster, i hate to say it but it is

If only they made quads that you had to shift. Then they would be alot more badass. Yeah dude theyre pussy bikes, you can pop the clutch, he cant. They also look alooooooot heavier and i think the only thing they have on the blasters are suspension travel.

braap, you are dumb, they make some nice quads. Ever heard of the outlaw? or a predator? and I would have to say, I think a Scrambler in stock form could beat a blaster in stock forum.

Last edited:
UR funny! dump! ya nice modification there! ya my bud has a predator that needs a timing chain. junk. i have ridden a trail blaster and its a turd. but i think a stock blaster can take it.

yea a trailblazer, but i was talkin about the scrambler, they are great quads for the older floks that want something kinda fast and easy on the body, the thing rides like a caddy. the Outlaw 525 is a KTM engine, so it is going to be badass. the predators are ok, i have heard good things and bad things about them. seen some 80lb red dot on one and that kid was able to fly on it, but i have seen some guy slide it into something and rip the swingarm out and a piece of the engine case.