another broken car fml

Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
my sunroof decidedd to top working and only closing half way so frustrated and ticked off i remove the whole motor and assembly, crack out te good old hammer and block a woood and smash still hasnt moved at all, oh well i fell like saying screw vacay stay home and roast marshmellows off to mty 2 piecee of sh*t vechiles, my life blows

damn man that reminds me of the time my rear window in a 92 accord wouldnt go up or down so i broke it loose from the track and shoved a block if wood in there to hold it up. funny thing is i sold that car to a honda dealer and they put it on their used lot at the dealership.

damn man that reminds me of the time my rear window in a 92 accord wouldnt go up or down so i broke it loose from the track and shoved a block if wood in there to hold it up. funny thing is i sold that car to a honda dealer and they put it on their used lot at the dealership.

haha thats sick man. imagine finding that after buying a car haha you'd be so pissed off.

haha thats sick man. imagine finding that after buying a car haha you'd be so pissed off.

i know. i mean i figured their gonna take the car back look at it make sure everything works then come make me an offer. well the guy just comes out and says we are willing to give you x amount of dollars so i took it.

lol thats like my dads van , the passanger window doesnt move, ac is loosing it, and its all around sh*tty and its like a 2006 or something ford

lol thats like my dads van , the passanger window doesnt move, ac is loosing it, and its all around sh*tty and its like a 2006 or something ford

that proves how bad ford really sucks GM is so much better and they are out of bankruptcy now which means my dad gets his job back soon