ams sandsnake paddles

Only way to find out is to try it out. If you want to spend the extra money to get more reputable tires to be reassured they will last that is up to you. I would probably go with a little more expensive tires if I was in your shoes, but that's just me. Tight budget? go with those tires, got a little wiggle room? spend the extra buck. Hope this helps!

I'm actually ordering those tires tomorrow . I have heard good things about them . The splitting failures from what I have heard is from riding a long distance on pavement . So maybe if you have to ride a paved access road to get to the sand , that hard ride may be putting the stress on the tire . That's what I have heard about them .
Look for a tire mounting DIY from me coming soon , I'll be installing them on my ITP's for my Banshee .

You should run ANY paddle on hardpack or pavement, you will tear the paddles off in VERY short order. The ONLY paddles which are even slightly suitable for hard pack use are the Skat-trak "hawks". They take a hauler or glider and cast two rows of knobby blocks right down the middle between the paddles. This means that in the soft sand, the paddles are doing the the digging but on hardpack the knobs are riding on the road/dirt and not the paddle blades themselves.

BTW, $30 is an AWESOME price on any straight blade paddle. As long as it can stay in one piece for a season or two, you've got that $60 out of them.

@Larry's Shee: Most of the "cast" paddle tires (GBC, ITP, AMS) are 8 paddles. The ones that you can order how many ever paddles you want are the Skat-trak (and similar) buffed bead tires with the vulcanized paddles "made" onto the outside of the casing.

yea i ride on pavement for about 100 feet or so i might go with the gbc sand devils they seem stiffer and i have 200 to spend but i didint want to blow all that money on something i only do 2 or 3 times a year also is 8 paddle too much? tell me what ya think about the devils...GBC Sand Devil