am i to big

The only way to decide that is to at least sit on one, if not test ride it. Sit on it, lean side to side, stand up, turn the bars all the way both directions. Lean front, lean back. If you can do all that comforably you're probably fine. I've seen pretty big guys on blasters, but i'm 5'11 200 and I feel a little cramped on a blaster. I can ride it without any problems, but after a while it starts getting uncomforable. I like to have a little room to stretch out and change riding positions, and for an average size adult rider the blaster is a little on the small side. The small size makes it easier to toss it around and make it do what you want though, so the small size isn't all bad.

I'm almost exactly the same size as you. Blasters do feel a little small, especially after you ride something bigger. I like that when you dump it, it can land on you and doesn't kill you. Their easy to control when you get used of them to.

well my friend has a 06 with new bars and it fells pretty good compared to what i thought before i got on it

The dumping part is true. As I was traveling up a hill doing wheelies, mine turned over and I used my legs to kick it back upright. Simple leg press. No problem at all. In short, they're probably safer than a lot of ATV's out there.

i'm 6' 180 lbs. mine does feel a bit small... but i like it. i like the feeling better than my bud's 400ex.

i adjusted my handlebars forward... and now it feels groovy.

i was climbing a hill and mine flipped backwards... i grabbed a tree with my right hand.. and held myself and my quad in a vertical position until i could get off and let the quad roll down the hill. if this would have been a 400, i would have broken my arm.

plus... you can load a blaster in the back of a truck... BY YOURSELF with no ramps.

plus... you can load a blaster in the back of a truck... BY YOURSELF with no ramps.

thats true my blasters pipe fell off in a snow storm and i had to push home it and my buddy happend to be driving by and incase uv never pushed a quad in the snow.. ITS verrrrryyyy tireding.. so he just lifted the front of the blaster into his big gmc pick up and the he walked to the rear and lifted that up and rolled it forward and it was in his pickup before i could catch my breathe.