Aftermarket pipe wanted

plumbers crack

Jul 23, 2016
Ont, Canada
I'm looking for a cheap aftermarket pipe for my Ysr blaster project. I have made a stock pipe fit and want to try a better pipe. The pipe is going to be cut and re welded so rust isn't a problem, just no big dents or holes.

Might want to check out forum member Jimmers build. He did a bike conversion also. Not a ysr but the build is relative to yours. From what i remember he used an rd? pipe with good results.

I'm looking for a cheap aftermarket pipe for my Ysr blaster project. I have made a stock pipe fit and want to try a better pipe. The pipe is going to be cut and re welded so rust isn't a problem, just no big dents or holes.
I know this is really old but I have been off an on resurrecting my blaster YSR swap project. Look on eBay and use the right side of a rz350, there some listed right now. Aftermarket too, but likely best for more modded motors. I do wonder if you can help me with mine. I need to know all I can about the swing arm mods and aligning the chain. Did you cut the center out of the pivot section of the YSR swing arm and the pivot bolts goes through the back of the Blaster motor? If so can you tell me the measurement from the outer left of the YSR swing arm end to where it was cut on the inside? Appreciate any help in this area. Thanks