Advice Wanted (non bike/quad related.)

I have a few friends that are firefighters. They do not like that job, they did at first but after seeing ppl burned to beds and dead body's they have pulled out of fires, even though they have saved lives, they are drinking now and are a bit messed up in the head. Home life with there wives is messed up and so forth. So if you chose this keep in mind you will also have to deal with not only the good but the bad as well. Also keep in mind the bigger the town the more fires... You'll have to be on call and or at the station 24- 36 hours or more depending on your stations work scheduled. Sleeping there away from your wife or family. So keep that in mind.

yeah mate i get you. i am thinking about my original root of a bike or quad mechanic if i don't get work on a farm by next march lol. erm but i thought i wanted to be rich have a nice house etc but after seeing some of my mates who i use to hang around with life don't always turn out how u want it. they have jobs they never thought they do or want. so im just going to finish my course once it starts and make my mind up at the end of it what i want to do. there is alot of jobs out there but i don't know where il end up but as my gran always says if it doesn't turn it how you want it. it wasn't ment for you. but im just looking for a job the now to put money away for my quad for next year . the pay isn't very great over here for my age but if it makes me happy then il do it :)

always think in the long run on a job.. and what will or can happen. I used to have a very nice job paid very well, now I am broke all the time wife died and have a 4 yo kid. Now I just want to make enough cash to feed him and still have a toy. life always has bumps just go to get over them. I am planing on getting a powder coat system and doing that on the side. If that works i will be happy. Might be moving to tenn if my house sells and getting a farm down there.If that works out I will be set well setter than now, cant afford crap here every thing is going up in price tax is the worst. as soon as you think you got extra cash the tax man comes and say oh thanks man I need that... :)

always think in the long run on a job.. and what will or can happen. I used to have a very nice job paid very well, now I am broke all the time wife died and have a 4 yo kid. Now I just want to make enough cash to feed him and still have a toy. life always has bumps just go to get over them. I am planing on getting a powder coat system and doing that on the side. If that works i will be happy. Might be moving to tenn if my house sells and getting a farm down there.If that works out I will be set well setter than now, cant afford crap here every thing is going up in price tax is the worst. as soon as you think you got extra cash the tax man comes and say oh thanks man I need that... :)

yeah man the prices are terrible these days. especially fuel over here its like £1.50/$4 a litre costs me about £11/$20 to fill a 1 gallon can. plus my 2 stroke oil is £15.$30 a litre lol its crazy what the prices have done over the past 4 years since i started out on bikes and quads. iv had to learn alot in the past 4 years since i lost my dad. my grandad helps me with alot as he has always done he got me my first bike after my dad died if it wasn't for my grandad i wouldn't even have a toy. i got my blaster but it took me a while after owning alot i had a blaster frame a while back but i sold it as i couldn't afford a engine for it but now iv spent about £1300/$1600 on ma blaster and that was just repairing some things lol but what lifes has in place for me i don't know what it is but its either good or terribly bad lol but good luck man and sorry to hear about your wife.

You never know how your life will end up. I've had all kind of jobs I've worked at a grocery store, roofer, janitor, wrenched on semis, car washer, trained horses, farm work, construction, own my own shop wrenching on cars, worked at a bakery and as of now I work in a foundry . I guess what I'm getting at is if you go looking for a job that's what you will find. A career will find you. So get out there and try diffrent things before you set on one thing for the rest of your life.