Acerbis Hand Guards

djack12

Jun 4, 2008
California
www.blasterforum.com
Well i like to show people the new parts i get so i picked these up today. they were the right price, but the guy that sold them to me said they were for quads. wrong. they are for mx bikes.anyways with some mods (cause im good at that) i got them to fit how they should. now i just need a new brake lever and perch to get rid of the old e-brake system.

here is the pic. i know thats all you guys care about.

DSC01949.jpg

Last edited:
they look sweet,but i couldnt help but notice that one of your rear fenders is cut higher than the other and its not straight

ohhh. damn it. cant they ever make something to fit the right f*cking quad? I hate this gay ass "universal" sh*t. it pisses me off because there are SO many quads out there, and universal is supposed to fit most? and wouldnt you think it would fit the blaster primo? cuz the blasty is a quite the popular quad.

Yeah there you go bashing on Dave. How rude HAHA Show us some pics Fabb3. Show us how nice they look on yours too ! !

Hum funny I got mine to fit just fine! dont need a new perch or levers!!! Davids jealous and doesn to belive it. Heres the pics to prove it

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

as you can see I used the stock perch and lever.