a website with cheap air scoops and other stuff

Some people can't build a set of scoops to save their lives. If you have zero mechanical skills than this is the best deal I've seen so far. I'm gonna build mine but not everyone can do that. I thank you for the post, it will help someone and that is what this forum is all about. Rep given.

Last edited:
Reactions: gearhead04
Some people can't build a set of scoops to save their lives. If you have zero mechanical skills than this is the best deal I've seen so far. I'm gonna build mine but not everyone can do that. I thank you for the post, it will help someone and that is what this forum is all about.

I:I I:I rep given.

great price on the scoops, however, their airboxes are garbage

If you are going to try and say there boxes are garbage then you need to back that up with some pics.I have 2 of them and they are a great airbox,alot cheaper than pb and a quality product.IMO I have never heard a bad thing about them.Please explain!!!

i'll third that airbox prop, have had mine, used, for over a year now with absolutely no troubles, and flows like a mo-fo too!!!!!

I'm not sure which air box he's talking about that is better than the CFM box. I have a CFM air box and love it. I've had no problems at all. My box held the carb. so firm and steady that when the intake clamp failed the engine kept running and cooked a piston. Its a well made piece imo.