$600 dollar rebate

man i love being a kid i never have to worry about money.. only things that i pay for is bud booze blaster and bitches.. there all pretty cheap so i hope im 16 forever!!

hey hey!!! you're an evil evil person.. rubbing it in... :( hahahahaha, don't forget though, being .. you don't make sh*t... you can't do sh*t for your blaster :)

OOO AND THIS IS YOUR 222 POST!!! NICE, IMMA STOP POSTING AT 666 LMAO

Last edited:
yeahhh u got a point and that would be cool abotu the 666..
i can do stuff to my blaster.... ahahha nvm lol i mean i have a job but my boss thinks im a joke he only lets me work once a month i mean i do my best its just im so damn dumb..
like one time he was teaching me to use the register and i took the ladys money and im giving her the change and i look at him and as i say is this right? i drop all the money everywhere and hes like crusty go do dishes or clean sumthing just go away so... basicaly thats wat works like for me. idk i think im doing better every time so maybe il actualy get a set of hours and not just once a month

??

You figure Wesley Snipes will get it?

And he didn't pay taxes on the first one, what about this one?

A

yes..its federal...not state...so if you made over $3000 and are 16 you should be able to file, but if your parents claimed you as a dependent, then you probally wont get it..they will as head of house hold!!! but on a side note..my old lady got hers today and it was supposed to be $600 and she only got $300...WTF is up with that? and yes..in about 6 months once every one has their time to spend the money the govs. gonna turn around and tax that sh*t...you know they will!!! im gonna buy drugs just to f*ck em!!!! lol...j/k

there was a big misunderstanding on how much u get..they went to meeting about it 3 times a single person gets 300 then 300 for each qualifying child u had to file a 2007 tax return if your parents claimed u they will get 300 for u u can get up tp 600 for a single person but not likely u get 600-1200 for a couple fileing jointly..aslong as the couple dont make over 120,000 grand a year and no person can make under 3,000 in 2007 and recieve it..and yes u have to claim the money u get on your 2008 taxes.what u think the gov was gonna give u guys money and not get some back for uncle f*ckin sam..come on u guys know better than that...i get mine back this friday 1000 bucks looks i might get my zilla sooner than i though muhahhaha f*ck uncle same