$600 dollar rebate

i say put it in the bank because the damn govt. is not going to give anybody a thing. I am pretty sure they are going to count it as income on next year taxes, so i am saving it to pay for the amount they will stick to me next year!! but i would like to have a turbo motor for the sentra and that would be a good start on it ha ha

hahaha, if i knew they woudln't just take it from us, i'd go get a firebreather 240 kit... but as we all know..they're just gunna take it back later anyway :\

If it actually goes through I see a new axle and dyna programmable ignition in my future.

Or maybe a hotrods stroker kit, ooh goody.

Or an edelbrock manifold and 4 barel for my van.

Or kyb struts and lowering springs for my car.

dammit i don't know. i need more money though lol

sh*t, i get 0 becuz my parents pay taxes lol, but they will probably spend it on new gears for our truck, or pay for some hospital sh*t since my dad ain't well

1200 for me shhhhhhhh don't tell the old ladyI:I

i'll just have to unplug the cable so no news

lol unplug the cable hahah
but dude they took the double cheeseburger off the dollar menue thursday!!!
and dirtyblaster i hope ur dad gets better and everything works out

whateva u do with it dont spend it all cuz there gonna tax your ass on it next year...sock 10% away. Also, as of right now nothing is happening becuz our wonderful senate likes to meddle with things and chances are your gonna get less...but with that being said if things went they way the house has proposed you can count me in for $1500 ( married w/ kid ) woot woot

whateva u do with it dont spend it all cuz there gonna tax your ass on it next year...sock 10% away. Also, as of right now nothing is happening becuz our wonderful senate likes to meddle with things and chances are your gonna get less...but with that being said if things went they way the house has proposed you can count me in for $1500 ( married w/ kid ) woot woot

in 2001 they didn't tax us on it!