250r shock

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
hey yall..do some of yall remeber that 250r shock i was trying to sell that no one bought....well today i decided to put it on....well my dad was at work soo this was my first 100% project done completly by me by myself..rmeber im only 14 and my dad has usally been standing beside me as i do projects....soo i was proud of my self for this modd.....it did raise my rear end about 3 inches but as soon as i sit on it , it lowers down...this is my favorite modd i have done yet the shock is super plush and a great comfortable ride..for all yall who passed it up it was ur lose and i pretty happy it didnt sell now that i have put it on....i will get yall a pic tomorrow...now all i need it front suspension..just thought i would share with yallI:I

yea i rember when he posted that thread...sorry phragle if i had rembered about that thread i would have measured it for u sooner

on the top bolt it has spaces on both sides of the shock soo would a couple washes on each side be ok to fill in those gaps

yes put about 2 washers on both sides maybe 3 on one. great job on doing your self though bro. im starting to get my 8 year old out with me while im working on it to teach him. who knows maybe in acouple of years i wont have to do it ill just tell him to do it and he can do both of ours. well see though.....anyway great job bro. lets see the pics

it feels awesome right wait till u get front shocks and ull be set man i changed out all my shocks to works up front and the 250r rear with +3+1 a-arms up front such a better ride