2004 arctic cat 300cc

topher

Sep 1, 2008
Buffalo, MN
I'm looking to get a 4 wheeler for my girlfriend and friends to ride, it's a low displacement which is what I was looking for, and the price seems great at around $2300. I'm just curious as to how well of a machine this is and If it's dependable and so on. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything on that subject. Any feedback at all would be great guys! Please help!

we had a 400 cat, and a kodiak 400, the kodiak would do circles around it see as it is liquid cooled and the cat isnt.
also the ct as indepenent all around as the kodiak didnt. and they cat has alot more clearence.
all in all its a good quad

a friend of mine has a 400 arctic cat its nice he hasnt had any problems yet other than it cant keep up with the blasty for sh*t lol

it's a 300cc 4 wheeler so it's definetely not close to as fast as my blaster but I think it should work perfectly for what I need it for. My family owns a rubicon and 400cc kodiak too so from what it sounds like it should be comparable towards the kodiak. Not being liquid cooled does suck but that should be alright I'd think. As long as it doesn't take a crap on me lol

My friend's got a '01 250 cat and it still runs and starts like new. But then again he rides like a pussy and for a price like that you could get a better 4wheeler. Cats don't have a very good resale value and if your leaning towards a utility then i would recommend a polaris sportsman but thats just my opinion.

i hate personally seen polaris's break down in the middle of a big mud bog. with there belt drivven system it gets water in there and just spins not turning the wheels . also they have all that plastic on the front it cracks so easily if you bang into anything

A friend of mine has a polaris sportsman and it seems pretty dependable but I still don't trust any polaris atv or quad. I saw the arctic cat and ended up buying it. I actually don't regret it at all! and it seems to keep the girlfriend happy too :p I could have saved up an extra grand and bought a rubicon maybe, but I'm happy with this. Thanks for the help guys!